AUDI Q1 Quattro Concept


Bildunterschrift hinzufügen
#4              Here`s my recent project. My ideation started when I read a newspaper article  in which I could read that the Audi-developers are working on a Q1 as another member of the Q-family. Therefore, I tried to imagine how it could look like. I used simple, senseful lines and I tried to develope a new side view. Furthermore, the backlights could be more aggressive imo, so they`re just LED-Stripes here. And please don`t wonder about how low it is - it`s just a concept car ;)


In the rear view, I used wide fenders in order to make the car looking more aggressive. Furthermore, I put the LED-backlights more into the middle of the car in order to make it even wider and the low greenhouse gives the car a sporty-feeling. As you can see, I tried to imitate the style of the sketches from the Audi Quattro concept.